FAQs - Construction Information
1. What are the exterior paint colors on homes?
For the painting project completed in May / June 2009 the following Sherwin Williams paint colors were used:
- Cedar Gables - Woodscape stain - Keystone Gray
- Door trim, door jambs, sidelights and transom windows - semi-gloss Keystone Gray SW7504
- Shutters - All Surface Enamel, High Gloss A41T1254, Chateau Brown #7510
- Front doors - All Surface Enamel, High Gloss A41T1254, Chateau Brown #7510
2. What are the exterior materials used in the Rhonda Way home construction?
- Roofing - Our original shingles were ELK Premium Prestige Roofing / Barkwood. ELK was bought out by GAF and the original shingle is no longer available. The replacement shingle is GAF Timberline, from Carver Lumber, 8700 N. University, Peoria.
- Vinyl siding - Certain Teed / Natural Clay from Carver Lumber
- Brick - Saturn / Standard RA 1W49 from Peoria Brick and Tile, 501 Cole St., E. Peoria. The brick has been discontinued, and was installed by Johnson (253-4028).
3. Where can I find replacement parts for the front yard lamp?
JDL Lighting, 4809 W. Farmington Road, Peoria carries parts for the front yard lamp. They have globes, globe bases, and a globe retainer kit (including retainers, screws and springs). Kelly Ornamental Iron in East Peoria has replacement posts.
The globes are 12 inches in diameter, with an opening of 5-1/4 inches. It is recommended that an LED bulb be used in the lamp.
4. I've replaced the light bulb in the lamp post out front, but the light still does not work. What is the problem?
Check the ground fault interrupter outlet in the garage. The ground fault may be tripped.